Sunday, September 28, 2008

Movie Madness

Tunkhannock's Dietrich Theater is holding it's semi-annual film festival and in the past 9 days I have seen 15 movies. The festival continues for four more days, but I have already seen all of the movies so it is time for movie withdrawal. Marcus, Elaina and Courtney came down the first weekend and saw a bunch of movies, then Mary Jane came for the second weekend and continues to hold the record for watching the most movies in one day. She saw 5 movies on Saturday. I love the festival because of all of the great movies - I also love it because it "brings out the BeVards". Hanging out with BeVards is one of my favorite things.

I also just got some exciting news from Jillian - Peter is taking his first independent steps today!!! We have been waiting for this news - he has been promoted from infant to toddler. Congratulations Peter!

The cruise plans are coming along nicely and I am about ready to commit and book. I woke up in the middle of the night the other night in a panic. I dreamt that I didn't have a passport and they wouldn't let me go. Allthough I know full well that my passport is valid I actually got out of bed and dug out my passport to make sure. It's going to be a long year.

1 comment:

The Gardner Family said...

I am so sad that we missed the festival :(