Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Come sail with me

I would like to invite all of my family and friends to join me on my 70th birthday cruise. I plan to be cruising on the Mediterranean Sea as I turn 70. The cruise I have selected starts in Istanbul, Turkey and ends in Barcelona, Spain.

The cruise sails on November 2, 2009 and sails for 12 days until November 14, when we disembark in Barcelona.

I am workng with the AAA Travel folks in Tunkhannock and also checking out options online. I have chosen the Norwegian Cruise Line as the ports and dates work best for my plans.

3 comments:

Brutalism said...

What a cool idea! Congrats on your retirement and on the fantastic idea for a cruise. Nice work on the blog. You should visit mine sometime...http://kcanedo.blogspot.com (there's one in there that pays homage to you)

Anonymous said...

One word comes to my mind... "stowaway". :-)

KB said...

This sounds like a blast. I'm very interested. I better get my Passport before I commit!