Monday, September 22, 2008

Sailing, sailing, over the ocean blue

Here is a picture of the ship that I will sail on over the Mediterranean. I have done quite a bit of research on cruise lines, ports, etc. etc. and this is the one that offers dates that work for me and ports that I want to explore. This one actually hits a couple of places that others do not. It leaves from Istanbul and includes stops in Athens, Venice, Naples, Rome, and Barcelona.


Now -- another option was suggested by my niece Debbie and may also work. She was nice enough to give me a "heads up" on this great deal. It is only seven days as opposed to the 12 day cruise that I have chosen, however, it may be hard to pass up.


This is the "Dixie Belle" a member of the fleet of the Gypsy Cruise Line. Isn't it a beauty? It is much cheaper also. What do you think?????






The birthday crown might be nice.









Telephone in the bathroom - nice touch also.

No comments: