Thursday, December 11, 2008

Mystery Jacket

After the 43 people left after Thanksgiving I found a red man's jacket in my front closet. I have yet to receive an email or phone call regarding this very nice red Nautica jacket. I have even gone so far as to peruse the pictures that I took on Thanksgiving as well as those sent to me by Patti and by Patsy. There were several photos of us singing to those leaving - most of the guys had jackets on so that rules them out. Tim did not have a jacket on, but I noticed the NYC pictures that Patti sent me he did in fact wear a jacket in NYC. WAIT - maybe when he got to NYC he realized that he was going to freeze and bought a jacket. It would be nice to solve this mystery and get on with my life. If I don't hear soon it may end up at the Salvation Army.

There was no school today due to a "snow day". I ran errands all morning in the rain and it is now 4pm and still no sign of snow. Just cold wet rain. I am not complaining mind you, I have enjoyed this day immensely and will never bad mouth the beauty of a snow day. It is one of the few "perks" of teaching. My only concern is that the rain will turn to ice and/or snow and impede my progress to VA tomorrow to visit my gorgeous nieces, adorable grandnephews, and my friends.

No comments: