Monday, December 15, 2008

I Love My Blog

Thanks to my blog the mystery of the jacket has been solved. I realize that I could have taken other avenues to solve the mystery, but I am glad I used the blog. The red jacket is currently on its way to Florida and back home to Tim. I think my strategy of checking the pictures and noticing that Tim was not wearing a jacket was very "Sherlock Holmeseque". If anyone else out there needs a mystery solved, feel free to call on me.

CRUISE UPDATE: I got an email from my travel agent informing me that the cruise line has dropped the extra charge for fuel from their cruises. Not a huge amount, but every little bit helps.

Also my brother Jon was concerned that this was turning into a "chick" cruise and was wavering on his decision to join up. I told him that there were several male types considering coming aboard and I hope he was reassured. The bottom line here is that there will be a couple of thousand people on board and I am sure the sexes will be equally represented. I also realize that we all have different preferences for things to do and know that we will all be "doing our own thing" for most of the cruise.

Henry also has some concerns regarding piracy on the high seas, to name one. I too have been following the news on this issue and admit that an incident of piracy might put a damper on the cruise, but I also find that every time I plan a trip somewhere some kind of scary news pops up - it hasn't stopped me before and won't this time. Those of you who know me well know that flying is not my favorite thing to do, and I swear every time I fly there is a plane crash somewhere within a week of my flight. I think those things happen just to annoy me.

Anyway - the cruise is on so sign up!!!!! AAAARRRRRRR

No comments: