Sunday, May 31, 2009

Retirement Party #1 - CHECK OUT THE CAKE!













On May 8 the wonderful people I work with gave me a great send-off surprise party at the hotel in Wyalusing. The biggest surprise was Stephanie driving up from Raleigh to join us. It was such a lot of fun and the cake was AMAZING! It even had five flags in the corner, each one representing the countries that I will visit on the cruise. The cake was a perfect replica of the Norwegian Jade all the way down to the portholes.

Everyone knows I love See's lollipops and there were plenty of those on hand to enjoy, as well as a lot of other tasty treats. It was so nice to spend some fun time with my colleagues who I have enjoyed working with for the past five years. I will miss Wyalusing and the friends I have made there. My "Gift From God" poster was a big hit (you had to be there).

The bonus of finding this job five years ago and having the opportunity to explore new horizons and meet new challenges has been so rewarding. I have been very fortunate in my career choices and from Arizona to Virginia to Pennsylvania, it has been my pleasure.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How did they get a picture of you naked?!?!?! :-)